Tuesday, 8 May 2007

Week Nine Text Blog Entry-- Diploma Trip

I really enjoyed this trip. We had thought it would rain before we went on this trip. However, we were very lucky, because the weather would be sunshiny. We went to Huia Point and Cornwallis Beach.

Firstly, Yan took Vivian and me to a cafe, which we should meet in Titirangi village. I think this village is very beautiful. We had a morning tea and had waited other people for several minutes before we went to Huia Point. Yan still took us to go there, but we missed other cars. We didn't know which road should we drove, but Sally came back and took us to go there. When we arrived there, we saw a beautiful sea. We saw two mountains in the sea. The grass have two colour. We discuss this why these have phenomenon. We took a photo from there, then we went to Cornwallis Beach. I saw a nice sea and we walked on the beach. I saw black sand, which is the first time I have seen it. I asked Ron why. He told me it is not a pollution. We had a short walk and we went back to share lunch. There were many kinds of food, such as cakes, salad, chips and chicken. All of these were very delicious. Finally, when we finished eating, we had a free time in the afternoon.


It was a wonderful trip, which I really like it. I think we can know each other more after we chat about everything. I hope have a next time to do a trip look like this one.

No comments: