Wednesday, 18 April 2007

New 7 Wonders Of The World

Today my friend sent a web address for me. She told me this web address what is the election of the new 7 wonders of the world. There are many representative buildings for many countries. My friend told me the Great Wall is one of them, whereas little Chinese know this. As a result, there are 0.5 present of voters is Chinese. There are 21.8 present of voters is Peruvian yet. Firstly, I was very curious and opened it, though I thought this is a joke and do not have this web address. This is a real web address. I am very amazed for it, because I have never known this event before I saw it. Finally, I voted for the Great Wall. One reason is that it is my countrie's representative building. Another reason is that it is the largest man-made monument ever to have been built. The New 7 Wonders of the World will be announced during the Official Declaration ceremony in Lisbon, Portugal on Saturday, July 7, 2007 - 07.07.07. If you are interested in it, you can enter this web adress.

No comments: